Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I did it!!!

I made it through the entire day without any candy. I even worked out this morning and my blood sugars have been low. I am so glad. I will save money on insulin and be healthier. Even when my blood sugar was really low and I needed something sweet to bring it back up, I took glucose tablets and waited for them to take effect, as apposed to stuffing my face. Tomorrow I hope for an even easier time avoiding the sweets and exercising. I am going to have to work on cutting the calories more. I ate about 2100 calories today, minus 399 calories working out. I want to be closer to 1500 calories. Fight the fat and burst the bubble.

1 comment:

ShrinkingSister1 said...

I know what you mean about the bubble. It was so uncomfortable doing Yoga today. My stomach was in the way most of the time. I am looking forward to the day when my mid-section is back to normal. :o)