Thursday, October 23, 2008

Keep it up

I have been really working at my weight loss again for two full days, and here we are on day three. It has been a struggle and it seems harder today for some reason. I haven't given in, but I keep thinking about chocolate and ice cream (also the french bread we have sitting in our kitchen left over from last night.) I want to go workout so that I can get it out of the way, but I have a little problem, three little kidos that have no one to watch them. :) I am debating about taking them over to our gym and seeing if they can survive 30 minutes in there with me. There is a TV with cable and I think it even has a DVD player. I want to not have any excuses. And yesterday when I waited to workout at 5pm, I was already so tired and hungry for dinner. It made it much harder to get my full 30 minutes done, but I did it!!! I have been averaging about 2000 calories a day. I need to cut it down even more, but I don't know where to start. I have cut back a lot, I can't even imagine how many calories I was eating. All I know is I loved it when I was loosing weight and my clothes started to get loose and I had more energy, I could really use that right now. More than anything, I loved that I actually was loosing the weight. Even though I had the opposite reaction to loosing weight with my diabetes, my blood sugars went crazy high. I don't care even if it happens again. I will be healthier and happier if I am much thinner. I need to loose about 130 pounds at least. Right now I am going to work on the 30 pounds. Thank the Lord for sugar-free Jello!!! I love it, and it helps me in my moments of weakness, well that and cool whip. I also love the Atkins bars. Only a few of them are super great though. The one that is covered in peanuts, the coconut one and the chocolate covered carmel and peanuts one. They taste like real candy bars and they have helped me a lot. They are low and carbohydrates, so they keep my blood sugar down. Lately I have been experimenting with kettle corn too. Well, I think I am going to give working out with these monkeys a shot. I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments: