Monday, October 20, 2008

No more sweets!!!

All the candy and sweets are gone from my house. Well, just about. We have a few cookies left, and some egg nog, but I have a feeling that TJ my dear sweet hubby will eat whats left when he gets home tonight. I just keep noticing how many parts of my life need work. Right now I must concentrate on finances and my weight. I see how these two areas of my life are connected. I realize that this is going to be difficult for a few days, but I do believe that it will get easier everyday. Tomorrow I plan to make a big batch of sugar-free jello first thing in the morning. I also plan to go work out nice and early and get it down with and out of the way. If it is nice enough I will take my boys to the park. They love the park and I love it for two reasons. First, it keeps me away from munching on food all day, and second, my house doesn't get messy from them playing. I feel very optimistic about sticking with this eating plan. That is easy to say as I sit here finishing off all the jelly belly's I have on hand. This is the best time to do this though, because I don't have any money to buy anymore. LOL That is great news. I am also going to work on making the older kids go into their room earlier in the evening so I have the chance to unwind before going to bed. All the jelly belly's are gone!!! Don't worry there weren't to many to start with. Tomorrow it is all about apples, exercise and not spending money. Whoo hoo!!! I can do this. Watch out jello.

1 comment:

ShrinkingSister1 said...

Wow! That was a powerful message. I can hear the determination in your voice! How was the jello?