Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Plan

It is always easy for me to look back at the day and see everything that I ate wrong. Maybe because I am stuffed full of junk. Tomorrow is Sunday, and that means doughnuts and muffins and hot cocoa as temptations at church. Last week I was very proud that I made it through the morning without giving in. Tomorrow I plan to do the same. I also know that TJ is home until 2:30 and that means no excuses for not working out. It may even help me in other areas, like frustration and getting time to myself. I plan to go to my gym for 30 minutes tomorrow. I may not spend the entire time on the torture machine, but I will spend some time on it. I am beginning to feel a strange pain in my hands and my feet that I know can only be caused from bad blood sugars. But as I get my life in order including my budget I hope that it will help me feel the motivation I felt last year when I was first diagnosed. It was easy for me to make the excuse last year that I was doing it for my baby, but what about me? It is time to do this for me. I feel encouraged every time I talk to someone who has had diabetes but they lost the weight and it went away. I want that to be me. I just hope that some of the problems with my blood sugars is attributed to me seizure medication. To a better tomorrow.....

1 comment:

ShrinkingSister1 said...

You have more going for you than you are willing to admit to yourself. You don't need me to tell you what those things are, though. Next time you post, include the things you are most happy about in your life...kids, husband, Oregon, church...whatever these things are. I will do the same. We have a lot to live for! :o)