Thursday, October 23, 2008

Workout

So I workout with the boys in the gym. It wasn't the most relaxing workout, but I still burned 350 calories. The boys found the water cooler and spilled a river of water on the floor, and pulled 2 foam things off the weight machine. O'well, I worked out. I hope tomorrow I will have a babysitter for 30 minutes. :) Nothing is going to stop me from loosing this weight and getting in shape. Even if I have to take them with me every time. Don't worry I will take them in the double stroller and then it is just Sammy who has to sit still. He can do that.

Another great sweet treat I love is Jello brand sugar-free pudding cups. Only 60 calories and they are so good. My favorite is the carmel one. Yummy and all the chocolate ones. I am very open to any suggestions for low calorie, low carbohydrate snacks. I love chocolate if you couldn't tell. (Low carb is considered less than 15 carbs per serving for me as a diabetic.) Thanks for your help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried those Broccoli for One things? its sixty calories of cheesy broccoli goodness. They help me with my salty cravings.

Avenell

Anonymous said...

oh yes and by the by. My email is LordiLpalazzo402@aol.com if anyone wants to actually invite sister number 3... >=^J*)smiley face.. just a complex one.

AllThingsMadeNew said...

ummm im following... will someone lead please??